Thursday, March 10, 2011

Link Dump

Because My brain is too frazzled for a real post:

- Skepchick addresses Feminism, Labels, and Coming Out

- Fox News might cut Glenn Beck due to his loss of revenue for the news syndicate. Because he's, ya know, insane.

- In New Hampshire, they are looking to restrict voting for college students, simply because they don't like how they vote. I didn't realize that in America, if we don't like how someone votes, that we're allowed to restrict/remove their constitutional right to vote in the first place.

- In case you missed it, March 8th was International Women's Day. I was not able to do anything extraordinary to celebrate, but my friend's and I wished each other well for the holiday regardless.

- Check out S.W.A.N., the Service Women's Action Network. As the daughter of a servicewoman (and serviceman), I personally find their cause to be truly noble. Support them. They do awesome work.

No comments:

Post a Comment